Wednesday, February 6, 2008

24/7 drama/fiction

Alright, I hadn't really planned on writing this again till the assignment started, but this really was bugging me and I'm feeling too lazy to put pen to paper, so I'm getting it out here.


I really can not tell you enough, how sick I am of this whole 'self-help' generation we live in. All this touchy, feely, 'let's talk about our feelings and find ourselves' bs is making me nauseous. If I hear one more person talking about how 'complex' and 'different' they are, and chattering incessantly about problems that don't exist, I'm going to explode.


I think people need to learn to take things at face value once in a while, and stop worrying so much. It's the whole proactive vs reactive thing. Why are people wasting so much time trying to self-diagnose instead of just working on the problem? That is, if there even is a problem.

hah, poor journal. =[
what a thankless job being a blog is.

No comments: