Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

I come home today to the most b-e-a-utiful flowers today. Justin and I have been really close friends for awhile now and I knew he had some feelings for me but I never really knew that he felt so strongly. He went to all the trouble to make sure that he had my favorite flowers (Lillies) in my favorite color (pink) (with pink roses!) and he went to deliver them to my house while he was on his lunch break. My mom was the one who was home when he went to deliver them so she told me the whole story when I got home. I took pictures to show you guys but they're seriously so pretty and I'm not a good photographer so I feel as if I did an injustice to them. I've never gotten flowers before, and I just can't believe how sweet it was of him to do that. I mean, the classic red roses are nice, but it means soooooo much more to me that he paid such attention to what I really like, and not what everyone else is into. Awwwww. I know you don't read this, but just in case - Thank you Justin. You're seriously the sweetest.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

Wow! They're beautiful. I also like it when somebody takes the time to look extra close and figure out what another person truly likes. It's a special trait that not all people possess.