Saturday, February 23, 2008

'Head underwater, and you tell me to breathe easy'

I LOVE the song 'Love Song' by Sara Bareilles.

First, her voice is absolutely lovely. It's powerful without being overbearing. We need more strong female vocalists in the music world!

Second, I love the lyrics.

"I'm not gonna write you a love song
'Cause you asked for it
'Cause you need one, you see
I'm not gonna write you a love song
'Cause you tell me it's
Make or breaking this
If you're on your way
I'm not gonna write you to stay
If all you have is leaving I'm gonna need a better
Reason to write you a love song today"


Third, the beat is so catchy.


Soooo, go check it out.
=]

3 comments:

samyer2 said...

I had this song stuck in head at work on saturday! I swear I could not get it out. It was wierd and quite annoying. Oh well, now I Hands Held High by Linkin Park stuck in my head now. Haha

lizayouloveit said...

andddddddddddd i love this song too!!!

Ashlayyy said...

this song is sooo my fav song!! I annoyed a bunch of my friends by playing it like all vaca lol <333

love love love =]